This week’s stupid answers come from here:
1. What’s your sexual orientation?
I’m probably a 2 or so. (With thanks to Lisa for choosing a scale to answer. I went with Kinsey.)
2. Do you share your bedroom with someone? If yes, with who??
Yes, my husband, and that should say “with whom”. We threw the children out when they were pretty young, and we got lucky and they stayed that way unless it’s ungodly early or they’re sick.
3. Do you resemble a famous celebrity?
I could pass for Frank Sinatra. In a pinch. With heavy makeup and a lot of imagination. Also blue contacts.
4. What brand is your mobile?
5. What keychains do you have with your house keys?
Embarrassment ensues. I am so addicted to keyless entry that I don’t carry house keys. We own some. Someplace. But I am so uberfucked if the power goes out when I’m not home.
6. Do you drive? If yes, what cars do you own?
Sorry, I don’t play golf. What they hell do the cars have to do with it?
7. Do you read the newspaper?
8. Is the TV on right now?
9. What song are you hearing right now?
See 4 and 14.
10. Any favorite books you wanna mention here?
The Talisman, LOTR, The Stand, The Sound and The Fury, All Quiet on the Western Front, One For the Money, Neverwhere, Harry Dresden series, It, Nelson Mandela The Authorized Comic Book, The Firm, Tess of the D’Ubervilles, The Right Stuff, The Historian, Anything by Diana Wynne Jones, Actually, anything by Neil Gaiman, The Bone Collector, the early Sandman comics, Hole in my life, and the Awakening. That’s all I can see from this chair.
11. Are you up-to-date with the latest news on celebrities?
No. I don’t want to encourage them.
12. Have you ever lied to a best friend?
Just now. I’m supposed to be driving to get her instead of finishing this dumb quiz.
13. Do you consider yourself intelligent?
I gotz teh brainz.
14. Are you a morning person or a night person?
I’m a night owl trapped in a mother’s body with a little sunshine brother for a son (clip).
15. Do you enjoy doing stuff on your own?
Yes. Wait. Is this a masturbation question? Fuck you. Scott and I heard an interview with a hummingbird bander. He was called a master bird bander. Scott pointed out it was good he wasn’t a baiter. Because a Master baiter bander? #Awkward
As always, Linking up this Friday Fluff with Lisa at Seeking Elevation. But I’m doing it quickly. Because seriously people, I gotta go rescue Linda.
Jessie Powell is the Jester Queen. She likes to tell you about her dog, her kids, her fiction, and her blog, but not necessarily in that order.