- Last month, I was one of eight authors included in the anthology Eight Mystery Writers You Should Be Reading Now. Hank Phillipi Ryan wrote the foreword. I’m kind of blown away to have my name in a book alongside honest-to-God award-winners.
- In other book news, on February 17, you can buy The Case of the Red-handed Rhesus, my sequel to The Marriage at the Rue Morgue.
- I’ll be on a panel at Murder in the Magic City on February 6th, (aka this Saturday) in Homewood, AL (it’s near Birmingham).
- The following day, February 7th, I’ll be on a panel at Murder on the Menu at the Wetumpka Public Library.
- And, best of all, only one of my children has slightly maimed me this month. And it wasn’t Sam. And it’s only a flesh wound, I swear.
Stay tuned for updates, pictures, and odd commentary from the trenches.
Jessie Powell is the Jester Queen. She likes to tell you about her dog, her kids, her fiction, and her blog, but not necessarily in that order.